This time, I manage to wait in front of my oven, afraid not to over bake again. And turned out to be very successful!
I'd want to share it with you...This recipe was taken from a site I forgot (sorry!). Credit to her/him!
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup unsweetend cocoa
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 tbsp water
6 tbsp Glucose
6 tbsp butter or margarine (I used margarine this time) (melted)
1/4 cup corn oil (but I used olive oil)
chopped nuts of your choice (I used peanut, Sugo)
- Preheat your oven to 350 deg F
- line you pan. any size will do.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients and sift 3 times.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, vanilla and water. beat at low speed
- Add the dry ingredients while continue beating at low speed.
- Add the glucose and change the speed to medium,
- switch again to low then add the butter/margarine and oil. Mix until fully incorporated.
- pour in your pan and bake for 20 minutes or test it with toothpick. when the toothpick comes out clean. Cook na sya. do not over bake or else it'll become dry.