Friday, May 6, 2011

Mommy Moments: Preggy Tales

mommy moments

Happy Mother's Day!
 It took almost two years before I got pregnant with my first baby.  I took series of medication just to get pregnant. When I suspected I was pregnant, I bought a pregnancy test without telling to my husband. I woke up early in the morning, took the test and the result was positive. There I told to hubby that we were having our long awaited baby. We were really happy that time. Nothing can compare it!

I was lucky because I never experienced pregnancy symptoms like vomiting and nausea. I was just sleepy all the time and very lazy. When I was 6 months pregnant, My hubby went abroad to work. I gave birth without him on my side but he was constantly calling and knowing my conditions. But I never told him that I was already in contraction because I won't like him to be worried and might affect his work. The labor lasted 10 hours and gave birth to a 7.04 lbs baby girl through normal delivery... and that's the time my sister called hubby.

Hubby's home after 3 years contract. 2 months later, I got pregnant with my second child. It was as easy as my first's. No pregnancy symptoms again but very sensitive. The labor contraction only lasted for 5 hrs. we were 7 who gave birth in the hospital, My baby boy was the biggest (8.1 lbs) and yet I'm the only one who gave birth through normal way.

I gave birth in the same hospital by the help and care of my OB gyne Dra. Evelyn Lao (who passed away last month).

the third pregnancy 2 years ago was an ectopic pregnancy.. he or she is an angel now!



I was 7 mos preggy that time.. ang payat ko talaga! can't find my pictures when I was preggy with the second one.


The pregnancy test kit and 1st ultrasound of my 1st baby. still in the album.

on my 1st baby (Janessa Pauline)



2nd baby (James Patrick)




16 comments:

  1. Oh I have those name tags too, didn't think of posting them....great take on the theme! And you are so thin! I envy that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sis youre lucky not to have this vomiting etc! I hate that somuch! nweis thanks for the visit! happy moms day to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day..

    Hope you can come and visit my MM: Preggy Tale too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice memorabilia of your pregnancy.

    My Preggy Tale, happy mother's day!

    PS.. May I invite you to join Nostalgia? It is every Thursday sis, you can read it at my MM post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I'm that thin when I'm pregnant ...
    Wonderful story!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Here’s my Preggytale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for sharing. Curious ako if your hubby was around na on your 2nd delivery, hehe. Galing mo, lahat normal delivery.
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes po! nandito na sya, hehe!! (di masyadong elaborated ang article ko)...anyway, thanks po!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So thin! I'm sorry for the loss of your 3rd baby but i'm sure he's an angel now. Here's my MM . Hope you can also join Messy Go Round . Thanks and see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yo still looked good naman sis, ako nga rin eh, payat na payat sa first pregnancy ko. Come and see my Mommy moments here. Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo nga! you are so lucky kasi you are thin while being preggy! i was bloated when i was pregnant!!! ang hirap pa namang magpapayat uli! visiting your MM! Happy Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It took two year before you got pregnant. Is it by choice or by chance?

    I could not imagine being pregnant without my hubby by my side. Luckily, you endure all those things...

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sis, ako sobrang taba nung preggy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. mga sis, nung 3rd trimester ko, tumaba ako ng konti hanggang pagkapanganak ko. pero nung nagbreasfeed ako, namayat ako ulit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lucky you, girl! my worst pregnancy was the second, i thought i was going to die, lol!

    a visit from Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy mom's day! it's such an exciting experience to get a positive result from a pregnancy kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a colorful journey :) thanks for sharing them with us at mommy moments :)

    ReplyDelete