Monday, May 23, 2011

BC Blogger's Meme: How much time do you spend on Facebook?

Photobucket


I spend my time in facebook while I'm still awake. From the start I wake up, till I close my eyes!:D  I check updates from time to time while busy doing household chores. When I'm not too busy, I spend this time chatting with friends or relative who's online. I also play games, but stopped when reached the highest level. Facebook helps me a lot... I'm selling stuff through this, I've found my old friends, and shared my blog's posts. FB is already a part of my daily routine.

My first time joining this wonderful meme...
...and a big thanks to last week's sponsors:


Blogaholic Mom

Riza Written

Momma Helps

Single Mother on the Go

Hot Fun Stuffs

Earn Online with Miss C

Here Comes April

Digital Catharsis

Mum Writes

Blogger’s Nook

My Sassy Chef

Sassy Promotions

El Oweini’s Life

Life Ascending

Consumer Mom Talks

Kharen’s Corner

I live to Eat

Chris Chronicles

JeanBeltran.info

The Way I See It

Two4Luv

Travel Sites and Scenes

Little Nars

The GreenHorn Thoughts

Celebrity Lifes

gene + experiments

Virtual Tralala…

My Thoughts in Letters

RJ’s Mama

Piece of Mine




Photobucket

1 comment: