skin protectionIt's officially summer. Uso ang swimming! Resorts and Beaches are highly in demand. Masarap nga namang magbabad sa tubig kapag mainit ang panahon. But we have to be cautious about our body, not just during swimming but whenever we're out.
Our skin is exposed to UV rays. Direct and prolonged exposure to sunlight can be hazardous to our skin. It can cause sunburn which eventually will damage our skin if not properly treated and if not properly maintained, can cause premature aging (wrinkles) or skin cancer.
I have some of my tips on how to protect our skin:
- Apply lotion that has sun screen protection. It protects the skin from UV radiation of the sun. Apply it at least half hour before going outside.
- Wear hat and sun glasses to protect our face and eyes.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink water (8-10 glasses) a day.
- Syempre exercise regularly.
- of course, smile a lot! Para hindi madagdagan ang wrinkles.
Possessing a good and healthy skin is considerably a wealth. Protect it before it's too late!