i normally soak stripped ampalaya into the water with a little salt to lessen its bitterness.
1 small ampalaya (stripped)
1 magic sarap (optional)
1 sardines (small can)
- soaked the tripped amaplaya in a bowl of salted water and drain before it's ready to cook
1. heat oil in a pan. saute garlic, onion and tomato
2. add the sardines. and little water and simmer.
3. add the soaked ampalaya. don't over cooked the ampalaya
4. if the ampalaya is already cooked, seasoned with little salt depend on your preference taste and magic sarap.
5. add egg and let it simmer again in a little time.
6. served with hot rice.
my kids like it very much and hope you like it too!